All-in-One Video Module for Drupal
The All-in-One Video Module adds the capabilities of Kaltura's open source video platform to any Drupal site, including management, syndication, monetization, transcoding, uploading content, and more.
HighlightsKaltura's All-in-One Video Module for Drupal makes it easy to add the robust capabilities of Kaltura's open source video platform to any Drupal site. The Module handles every aspect of video and rich-media, including content management, syndication, monetization, transcoding, uploading and importing content, and more – it’s simple to install, use and customize.
Trial includes 10GB free hosting and streaming
DescriptionKaltura's All-in-One Video Module for Drupal makes it easy to add the robust capabilities of Kaltura's open source video platform to any Drupal site.
- Upload video in any format – upload from your computer or record from webcam - videos will be transcoded by the Kaltura system
- Content hosted by Kaltura and streamed from Kaltura’s CDN - to assure quality of service, and minimize the burden on you, or you can host everything locally by connecting to Kaltura's Community Edition
- All metadata to be stored locally - each media file is created as a Drupal Video Node
- CCK Field representation of rich media - add rich media to existing content types
- Full integration with Drupal Views - including predefined views
- Video Comments - allowing users to add video comments on any page
- Statistics collection – number of plays for each video collected and updated on the video node
- Drupal permissions integration – allows the administrator to decide who can view and who can edit content
- Drupal tags integration – metadata and tags from the Kaltura system are automatically included in the Drupal tags, and vice versa
- Drupal 6 and Drupal 5 compatible versions available
Kaltura Hosted Solution – Free Trial and Affordable Packages
When you sign up with Kaltura you get 10GB free hosting and streaming using Kaltura’s world-class CDNs and hosting facilities.
For more information on our packages beyond 10GB, please contact us.
You can also connect your Kaltura Video module to the Kaltura Community Edition - the self-hosted, community supported version of Kaltura's Open Source Online Video Platform – all behind your own firewall and on your own servers for free. Learn more and download the Community Edition.
Installation GuideDownload the latest module for either Drupal 6 or Drupal 7 from the Drupal.org project page
- After you've unzipped the file and followed the instructions in the Readme file, you are ready to install the All in One Video module.
- In your Drupal admin console, go to Modules and enable all of the modules listed under the Kaltura Module.
Note: in order to use the Kaltura as CCK field, you need to have already enabled the CCK module. Same goes for the Kaltura views – first make sure that you have the Views module enabled.
- Click “Save configuration”.
- To use the module, you must register to the Kaltura Partner Program - on the top of the screen you’ll see a message directing you to the Kaltura registration page. Alternatively you can go to Administer > Site Configuration > Kaltura > Server Integration Settings and register as a partner. After you submit the short registration form, your partner settings will be saved, and all of your content will be linked to your Partner ID.
- Now you are ready to start using the All in One Video Module.