All-in-One Video Pack for WordPress
Kaltura's All-in-One Video Pack lets you integrate Kaltura's online video features into WordPress, from simple video display and player embed in posts, to allowing users to add and edit content and add video comments.
HighlightsKaltura's All-in-One Video Pack for WordPress is a full video solution for WordPress blogs that allows bloggers to integrate Kaltura's range of online video functionalities within minutes - from simple video display and player embed in posts, to allowing users to add and edit content, and add video comments. The plugin was designed to seamlessly integrate with the WordPress platform, including fully visual TinyMCE integration and permissioning based on the existing WordPress user roles.
Trial includes 10GB free hosting and streaming
DescriptionKaltura's All-in-One Video Pack for WordPress is a full video solution for WordPress blogs.
- Upload, record from webcam and import all rich-media directly to your blog post
- Edit and remix videos using Kaltura's online full-featured video editor
- Easily import all rich media (video, audio, pictures...) from other sites and social networks, such as MySpace, Flickr, CCMixter, Jamendo, New York Public Library, any URL on the web etc.
- Allow readers and subscribers to add video and audio comments
- Manage and track interactive videos through the management console
- Sidebar widget displaying thumbnails of recent videos and video comments
- Complete administrative capabilities. You decide who can add and edit each video
- Supports more than 150 video, audio and image file formats and codecs
- Choose your preferred video player style for each player you embed
- Custom sizing of the video player
- Update thumbnail of video by selecting frame from video
- Advanced sharing options for videos
- Easy installation that takes just 4 steps and a few minutes
Installation GuideDownload the latest plugin from the Wordpress All-In-One Video Pack Project Page
- Download and extract the plugin zip file to your local machine
- Paste the 'all-in-one-video-pack' directory under the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in the WordPress admin application
- Go to Settings > All in One Video Pack to setup the plugin