IRIS.TV Adaptive Stream
IRIS.TV is a video recommendation engine for premium video publishers. The company's core product, Adaptive Stream, increases video views on customers O&O web and mobile sites, while reducing overhead associated with video operations.
Adaptive Streaming increases video views by programming a personalized video stream for each viewer. Viewers watch longer, increasing total ad inventory and engagement with the video player. Large video archives become easily accessible to the user and generate more revenue for the publisher.
Our experienced team members have worked with a wide range of entertainment and technology companies including HBO, ABC, Deluxe, Yahoo, NBC/UNI, Hulu, and Rubicon Project.
Specialties: Video Recommendation Software, Analytics, Video Strategy, Audience Engagement
1. Platform (CMS & player) and device agnostic
2. Personalized recommendations for each user
3. In-stream and thumbnail capabilities
4. Not traffic based - internal value add to publisher
5. Business rules controls giving editorial control to publisher
6. <45% increase in total views
PricingFlat CPM based on video views generated on a monthly basis.
DescriptionIRIS TV is a tool to help publishers increase total video views while creating an engaging user experience. The IRIS tools enable publishers to simplify their video operations and distribute across all devices and environments, including social and syndicate networks in a continuous stream of engaging content for each user.
Rather than manually play-listing content we are using content targeting to serve relevant content to each individual. Adaptive Stream is platform agnostic allowing it to be implemented across any device or platform.
Installation Guide1. Get content feed from client (XML, JSON etc.)
2. Setup client token for Authentication
3. Ingest content
4. Client sends notes on player design and buttons to fit website UI
5. IRIS.TV development team codes new design specifications
6. Client and IRIS.TV schedule fifteen-minute phone call to install template with new design specifications
7. Client development team rolls out IRIS.TV enabled players on websites
Application Specifications(Click on the terms to find similiar applications)
Kaltura Edition:OnPrem Edition, SaaS
Kaltura version:Andromeda, Butterfly, Cassiopeia, Dragonfly, Eagle, Falcon, Virgo
Kaltura API version:api_v2, api_v3
A plugin of:Kaltura Media Player
Prerequisites & RequirementsIRIS.TV needs:
1. Content feed (XML, RSS, JSON ect.)
2. Player token
3. Integration call with clients team
4. QA recommendations and launch