PLYmedia lets web video publishers, broadcasters and other users add subtitles and captions in any language to any type of web video, delivering a rich contextual multimedia experience.
HighlightsThe Kaltura PLYmedia application allows web video publishers, broadcasters and other users to add subtitles and captions in any language to any type of web video, delivering a rich contextual multimedia experience. PLYmedia allows the viewer to choose instantly from available subtitle languages to watch content directly from the video.
For pricing information please contact us
- Ideal for foreign language viewers and users who prefer to watch your videos without sound.
- Designed for hard of hearing and the deaf community to gain a more interactive experience with the ability of subtitled content.
- The content owner retains control while enabling a new form of multimedia peer production.
- Sign up with PLYmedia
- In the Kaltura Management Console (KMC), go to the Studio tab
- Create a new player and click on the Features tab and then the Subtitles & Transcriptions menu selection. Click on the Subply component checkbox.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen
- Continue the process directly with PLYmedia